Vishnupati, a day honoring Lord Vishnu is this Friday, May 15, 2015. Vishnupati is an opportunity to make progress in both, the material and spiritual worlds.
Vishnupati is a divine time when energies that support both, financial and material prosperity are said to be at their strongest. Lord Vishnu is the preserver and sustainer of life. He stands for: truth, righteousness, principles of order and steadfastness. The Archetype of material gains, along with his consort Lakshmi, he is the supporter and sustainer of the material and spiritual worlds.
Vishnupati translates to mean, the Day of Vishnu Consciousness. Vishnupati is special because, it represents the time when Lord Vishnu performed miraculous deeds for the benefit of the universe and those who inhabited it. It is said that the boundless compassion of Vishnu flows freer than usual at this time. Siddhas work harder than usual on Vishnupati in elevating souls; thus making spiritual progress a lot easier than usual.
Irrespective of religions, castes and creeds, Vishnupati is said to diffuse one’s ego and help in attracting the right people; so your dreams and desires can become a physical reality. Vishnupati is one of the best times for charity, feeding, rituals and poojas.
Mantras dedicated to Vishnu
Chanting of mantras can provide you the necessary means to access the good and powerful energies of the day:
- Om Vishnave Swahais for an all-encompassing mantra for wealth and health.
- Om Narayanaya Swahais the most powerful of all mantras of Vishnu.
- Om Govindaya Swaha and Om Gopalaya Swaha are for bringing prosperity and enlightenment.
- Om Trivikramaya Swaha brings benefits of the three worlds – earth, space and hell.
- Om Sudharshanaya Swaha is for protection against the evil and destroys bad karma.
- Om Ramaya Swaha is for bringing peace and removing negativity.
- Om Krishnaya Swaha is for bringing miracles.
A beautiful mix in honor of Lord Vishnu.
Support the Monkey
If you do any shopping at Amazon, please use the Amazon link below to help support Levitating Monkey. Commissions from your purchases are crucial for us to continue to provide you with the content you love.
Supporting the Monkey costs you nothing – but it is dependent on using our Amazon links. To make it easy, we’e recommended some of our favorite Ayurvedic products in our articles and interviews. Check them out and you’ll help keep the lights on here at Levitating Monkey.
Click here to go directly to the